Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth movie, follows a declining movie star (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his stunt double (Brad Pitt) through the last golden days of Hollywood in the late 1960s. (Above, a party at the Playboy mansion.) The film, which also features Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning and James Marsden, is jammed with pop-culture references and tributes to Los Angeles landmarks, and outlandishly reimagines the Manson Family murders.Continue reading “Movies worth seeing in theaters – August 2019”
- Tamiya 1 10 Electric Rc Kashirizu No.569 Lancia Delta Integra Les (Xv-01 Chassis
- RAPIDO 110051 WIDE VISION CABOOSE NORTHERN PACIFIC NP 10419
- DMV Kit schürgeräteständer Very Good Boxed, Rarity, AG Marienberg, for H0
- RICAMBIO MARKLIN 8592 CONFEZIONE DA 10 BINARI DRITTI DI COMPENSAZIONE 100-120mm
- MTH 20-9201L DENVER & RIO GRANDE O SCALE TANK CAR , NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX
- Vintage SG Racing Manifold 21.
- Fleischmann 814451 Carrozza FS di 1 cl. tipo Z in livre
- Free Shipping Old PIKO Train Model Railroad FREIGHT CAR GOODS TANK WAGON ARAL
- Gibsons Downton Abbey Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces
- NEW Losi Rear Center Driveshaft & CV Coupler Lightweight 5ive B TLR252014
- SCALEXTRIC 6204 RENAULT 5 TURBO XI CTO ESPAÑA VI OPEN ASTURIAS OF.DRIVER.LTED.ED
–TIM GREIVING in Los Angeles Times
Films like Blackboard Jungle (1955) pioneered the popular music soundtrack, and The Graduate (1967) was scored with Simon & Garfunkel songs, Greiving writes, but Easy Rider first demonstrated the break-out appeal of a “song score” to a youthful movie audience.Continue reading ““Easy Rider not only helped define the counterculture … it also revolutionized the movie soundtrack.””
Documentary filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker, creator of Don’t Look Back, the black-and-white, cinema verite film that chronicles Bob Dylan’s 1965 tour of the U.K. Pennebaker died August 2 at age 94.
Quoted by Randy Lewis in Franklin Mint Precision Models 1 24 scale model CADILLAC ELDORADO 1953 MINTContinue reading ““Don’t Look Back is a kind of fiction, but it’s Dylan’s fiction, not mine. He makes it up as he goes along.””