Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth movie, follows a declining movie star (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his stunt double (Brad Pitt) through the last golden days of Hollywood in the late 1960s. (Above, a party at the Playboy mansion.) The film, which also features Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning and James Marsden, is jammed with pop-culture references and tributes to Los Angeles landmarks, and outlandishly reimagines the Manson Family murders.Continue reading “Movies worth seeing in theaters – August 2019”
- Lionel Type R 110 Watt Train Transformer Bench Tested Layout Ready Good Cord Bxd
- MTH Railking O Trains Penn Central N5c Caboose 30-77269
- Tekno RC Spur Gear 44T Hardened Stl Lghtd EB48 SCT410 TKR5115
- HTRC iMAX B6 AC B6AC 80W 6A Dual RC 5A Balance Battery Charger Lipo Nimh Nicd
- Crazon ZC-GS08B 1 18 2.4G 4WD 20km h Rc Car Extreme Drift Racing
- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle PEANUTS Big Tree 29-501 Very Small Piece Epoch Japan
- Bezrat Take-A-Part Building Multifunctional Kids Tractor Construction Dump Tr...
- Orion Brushless Set Engine 10T 2000KV + 160A Controller KVB®
- Shopkins Halloween 2017 Factory Sealed Case
- Saito Engines 82A821 Carburetor, Complete, Left AB, AC
- Forensic Investigation Class Kit The Case of the Murdered Mayor Kit
- Vintage to Antique - Old Cast Iron MR PEANUT - PLANTERS Bank In Great Condition
- Turbo Super Car Racing Nite Glow Set.
- INTEGY RC C28159GREY Race Edition 13-Piece Competition Tool Set w Carrying Bag
- Boxer - Interactive A.I. Robot Toy (bluee) with Personality and Emotions, for...
- LOLA T600 IMSA WINNER LAGUNA SECA 1982 JOHN PAUL JR. LIMITED EDITION SRC 1 32
–TIM GREIVING in Los Angeles Times
Films like Blackboard Jungle (1955) pioneered the popular music soundtrack, and The Graduate (1967) was scored with Simon & Garfunkel songs, Greiving writes, but Easy Rider first demonstrated the break-out appeal of a “song score” to a youthful movie audience.Continue reading ““Easy Rider not only helped define the counterculture … it also revolutionized the movie soundtrack.””
Documentary filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker, creator of Don’t Look Back, the black-and-white, cinema verite film that chronicles Bob Dylan’s 1965 tour of the U.K. Pennebaker died August 2 at age 94.
Quoted by Randy Lewis in Joe Spencer - April Butterfly Girl Doll - Spring & Summer - FGS70920Continue reading ““Don’t Look Back is a kind of fiction, but it’s Dylan’s fiction, not mine. He makes it up as he goes along.””